Happy Friday, ladies! We’re back… and we’ve got some New Moon treats for you.
We know you know: New Moon premiered at midnight! We thought we’d compile a list of New Moon fics for you in lieu of our normal weekly rec’s. We know you are going to gush and talk about the movie anyway and for those of us who didn’t get to see it at midnight or even sometime today, maybe this will tide you over until you do! We’ve recommended a few of these already, and we also trolled around for some more stories for you. Thanks to everyone who sent in their favorites for us via Twitter.
If not, this is what’s kicking our asses this week.
- caren: The Daily Grind by letmesign because it was one of the only things I was able to read this week and I absolutely love Coffeeward.
- Kassiah: Reality Minus Expectations by mjinaspen bc *sniffle* it’s over, and there were diamonds on Kita’s collar!
- Today is the last day for you to bid on your favorites in the Auctions for The Fandom Gives Back. It’s your last chance to grab your feature on The Fictionators! What does that mean? Well, stories that have not been previously recommended will be featured during a full week we’re donating to Alex’s Lemonade! Donations of $15.00 or more will entitle the author to a feature including: story graphic, link and extended summary of your fic/one-shot. (these features will not include recommendations from us or inclusion in The Fictionary)
- Our own, Kassiah will be interviewing author Kristen_Nicole for the Perv Pack’s Smut Shack for an article coming soon, please e-mail your questions for either of them by clicking here!
- Teaser Monday continues to be a huge success!! Please continue sending them in via our new form or the e-mail address. Either way is acceptable for submissions as long as they’re received by midnight EST on Sunday night. As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact MF’er and she’ll be happy to help!
Thanks to everyone who gives us support, sends in their rec’s and just generally makes our lives in the fandom more entertaining. We couldn’t do this without all of you.
See you next week!!
Like this post? Subscribe to our feed!